Curly Hair Kerastase New Line
CURLY HAIR ROUTINES WITH NEW LINE KERASTASE
Think about how you can now be in control of the look you’ve always craved, by pampering your curly hair with new Kérastase. This new line of hair care is available in June. It is here! You have a choice of three curly hair routines that is sure to satisfy your liking.
Since curls differ in so many ways–from loose to tight, wavy, coily, corkscrew tendrils, and beyond, we introduce three superior curly hair routines to match the needs of every hair type. Your natural look will be heightened, revealing the unmistakable you.
VARIOUS TEXTURES CURLY HAIR DEMAND SPECIALIZED CARE OF KÉRASTASE
Routine Number 1 for Wavy Hair
This attractive type of hair may be somewhat oily or dry, and is capable of being frizzy but has a consistent shine. Some types of wavy hair tend to be fine, while others have a coarse texture.
- Shampoo with Bain Hydration Douceur. This creamy, mild, and soothing shampoo penetrates the hair follicles to thoroughly cleanse, nourish, and hydrate.
- Condition – Fondant Hydration Essentielle. Loss of moisture is immediately restored and your hair feels light and manageable with this conditioner.
- Style – Crème de Jour Fondamentale. You can tame your frizz and leave this product in your hair. Enjoy the soft curls. The Gelee Curl Contour may be combined with Crème de Jour Fondamentale to effortlessly bring out the beauty of your waves.
- Between Shampoos – Hero product, Refresh Absolu. Spray for maximum hydration that will keep your curls lively and brilliant.
Routine Number 2 for Very Curly Hair
These curly, streaming twists have a beautiful, resilient elasticity and can be tight or or loose. Hair moisture is not readily accessible and does not extend all the way through to the ends, which greatly impacts having a lustrous shine. Frizz, dryness, and breakage are more common with this hair type.
- Shampoo with Bain Hydration Douceur for intense cleansing to remove any build up of residue from past products. It nourishes and hydrates in preparation for conditioner.
- Condition – Masque Beurre is supremely rich and specially formulated for this hair type–it is not your traditional conditioner. It flawlessly detangles, nourishes, and strengthens your hair, stopping breakage.
- Style – Crème de Jour Fondamentale can be left in. Providing shine, shutting out frizz, and bringing curls to life, it can be safely combined with Gelee Curl Contour to add even more beauty to your hair. Huile Sublime Repair is another multi-use oil that is nutritionally sound, and a delightful addition to this product line. It is used on the scalp and strands to complement your shine.
- Between Shampoos – Refresh Absolu mists, moisturizes, and revives the strands, and curls as you anticipate your next shampoo!
Routine Number 3 for Coily Hair
The coils of this hair type is tight, delicate, and requires generous time and attention to be the very best. Patterns of coils vary from person to person but each deserves meticulous observation.
Pre-Shampoo with Huile Sublime Repair prepares by nourishing and detangling your curls before your total shampoo. As a multitasker it is also used in the styling process.
- Shampoo – with Bain Hydration Douceur thoroughly cleanses your scalp and luscious strands, removes residue from past products, nourishes and hydrates.
- Condition – Curl Manifesto, Masque Beurre Haute Nutrition is recommended. It is the ultra rich ingredient necessary to ensure a suave feel to the touch, and relieves tangles.
- Style – A pleasing combination of three products is used here: Start with the leave-in Crème de Jour Fondamentale and Huile Sublime Repair to retain moisture. Gelee Curl Contour adds the finishing touch and beauty.
- Overnight – It’s Huile Sublime Repair to the rescue again to fortify your stunning hair with supreme nourishment!
- Between Shampoos – Refresh Absolu is a refreshing and delicate mist that gently moisturizes your curls, giving your hair the amazing, finishing touch it deserves.
FOR A CONSULTATION FOR YOUR CURLY HAIR