COVID-19 Safety at Fabio Scalia Salons
With everyone having COVID-19 on their minds, what does this exactly mean for your local Fabio Scalia salon? Well, we are working tirelessly to ensure your safety and well-being, which is our #1 priority. We are striving to ensure and protect the health of our staff and clients. Additionally, we want you to feel comfortable at your appointment knowing that our facility is clean, sanitized, disinfected, and our staff is well-prepared to follow CDC-recommended COVID-19 guidelines. By doing this, we hope to effectively overcome the threat of the coronavirus in any of our salons and prevent the spread of the virus in our community.
At Fabio Scalia Salons, We Put Safety First
At our two Fabio Scalia salons, located in SoHo and Brooklyn Heights, we have implemented many safety precautions in order to slow and prevent the spread of COVID-19. In order to protect the health of our staff and clients, all team members are routinely tested every two weeks and must produce a negative test result in order to serve our clients. The following is a list of strict guidelines put in place by Fabio Scalia Salons that you must adhere to before coming to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the salon. If you have a fever, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- The salons will have a sanitizing station upon arrival and sanitizers will be located throughout the salon. Gloves are provided if you request them.
- All clients and staff must wear a mask inside salons during appointments. We will be unable to provide any services if a mask or face covering is not worn.
- Our salons will be operating at 50% capacity – only necessary staff members and clients will be permitted in the salons. Because of these space restrictions, there will be no waiting area inside the salons and you will not be permitted to be accompanied by family members or friends for appointments.
- Every single tool and station will be sanitized and disinfected before and after every appointment.
- For the safety of our clients, we have set up plexiglass dividers between each hair washing station.
- Clients must practice CDC-recommended social distancing guidelines – stay 6 feet apart from each other clients. Each salon will have clear markers displayed to help you.
- Our salons will not be providing our usual amenities – menu items and magazines will not be available. Outside food and drink will not be permitted inside the salon space. We will provide bottled water upon client request.
We want to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff during these difficult and scary times. In order to do this, we ask that you respect the rules implemented to control the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions, please feel free to give Fabio Scalia Salons a call – we can address any concerns or problems you have with the list above.
Final Thoughts on Covid-19
At Fabio Scalia salons, we are here to provide you with the same services you love – just at a reduced risk of spreading COVID-19. We want to ensure that you and our staff are safe from potentially spreading the virus, and with the safety precautions we have implemented, we are hoping that the best possible scenario comes forward (safety). We have made sure to follow CDC-recommended guidelines in order to prevent and slow the spread of COVID-19. With these guidelines implemented, we hope you have a safe and relaxing visit to your local Fabio Scalia salon, and rest easy knowing that we have your safety as our #1 priority during these times.